Please note: all in-person classes need to be scheduled by phone or email to ensure enrollment and placement due to the number of limited seats available. To enroll simply call 206-228-5943 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, preferred date, and location.
Upcoming MMC20 (In-person) 20-Hour Certification Course will be held on: June 29th, 2019. Student who are in need of CE-hours may sit in on any of our regularly scheduled class days as a refresher for $59 per-day. Available only on the Friday or Saturday.
Friday 9:30-6pm, Saturday 9:30-6pm, Sunday 9:30-3pm
- State laws and rules relating to marijuana
- Qualifying conditions and their common symptoms
- Short- and long-term positive and negative effects of cannabinoids
- Products that may benefit qualifying patients
- Risks and warning signs of overuse, abuse and addiction
- Safe handling of marijuana products
- Ethics, customer privacy and rights
After successfully completing this course and receiving certification, you’ll be recognized by the State of Washington as a Medical Marijuana Consultant upon completing the final state application located on the Department of Health’s website.