Medical Cannabis Consultant Renewal Course 2.0
Terpenes, Cannabinoids and Cannabis Patient Ethics
WAC 246-72-100 Continuing education
This online course will satisfy the 8 (CE) Continuing Education credits needed to renew a cannabis consultant license.
In this course students will learn about:
- Medical Consultant and Budtender Safety
- Pesticide Testing
- Short- and long-term positive and negative effects of cannabinoids
- How terpenes can affect certain health conditions
- Patient best practices when selling medical cannabis
- Cannabis Ethics
- Advanced Crime Prevention Series
Students will have 30 days to complete this course.