Medical Cannabis Consultant Renewal Course 2.0
Terpenes, Cannabinoids and Cannabis Patient Ethics
WAC 246-72-100 Continuing education
This online course will satisfy the 8 (CE) Continuing Education credits needed to renew a cannabis consultant license.
In this course students will learn about:
- Medical Consultant and Budtender Safety
- Pesticide Testing
- Short- and long-term positive and negative effects of cannabinoids
- How terpenes can affect certain health conditions
- Patient best practices when selling medical cannabis
- Cannabis Ethics
- Advanced Crime Prevention Series
Students will have 30 days to complete this course.
710 STUDENTS ENROLLED
This was far too advanced for me
Great information but way over my head, I’m just a beginner in cannabis.