Washington State Medical Cannabis Consultant Certification Course (MMC20)
The upcoming 20-Hour in-person class will be held on: TBD 2023. Students who are in need of continuing education (CE) hours may sit in on any of our regularly scheduled class days as a refresher for $59 per-day to renew their certifications. CE hours are available on the Friday and/or the Saturday session only.
Friday 9:30-6pm, Saturday 9:30-5:30pm, Sunday 9:30-3:30pm
- State laws and rules relating to cannabis
- Qualifying conditions and their common symptoms
- Short- and long-term positive and negative effects of cannabinoids
- Products that may benefit qualifying patients
- Risks and warning signs of overuse, abuse and addiction
- Safe handling of cannabis products
- Ethics, customer privacy and rights
After successfully completing this course and receiving a certification, student’s will be recognized by the State of Washington as a Medical Cannabis Consultant upon completing the final state application located on the Department of Health’s website.
Who Should Take this Certification Program?
Owners, managers, medical professionals and/or employees of Washington’s recreational cannabis retails stores that offer medical cannabis products and services
*WE DO OFFER DISCOUNTED ONLINE CERTIFICATION COURSES VIA OUR AFFILATE PARTNER FOR SOCIAL EQUITY LICENSEES.
3716 STUDENTS ENROLLED
Thank you, Great course!