Medical Marijuana Consultant Online Renewal Course
This online course is designed for consultants who would like to review the full details of the certification course to satisfy to 10-hours of continuing education needed to renew their license.
The MMC20CE is the official medical marijuana consultant online renewal and refresher course that must be completed within 30 days of activation. This is a pass/fail course which requires a 70% passing score. Any additional retake requests will result in a $20 fee. To retake this course contact your web administrator below.
- Under WAC 246-72-100, continuing education is required every year around the time of renewal.
- Continuing education hours will not be carried over from one reporting period to another.
- Up to 25 percent of certificate holders are randomly audited for continuing education compliance after the credential is renewed. It’s the certificate holder’s responsibility to submit documentation of completed continuing education activities at the time of the audit. Failure to comply with the audit documentation request or failure to supply acceptable documentation within 60 days may result in suspension or revocation of the certificate.
- A certificate holder must maintain records of continuing education completion for at least four years.
- All fees for this course are non-refundable.