WAC 246-72-100 Continuing education (CE)
MMC20 – THIS FULL LENGTH ONLINE RE-CERTIFICATION COURSE HAS BEEN CONDENSED TO 10-HOURS IN AN EFFORT TO BETTER SERVE STUDENTS IN NEED OF A QUICK AND EFFICIENT RENEWAL CLASS.
Students will be covering the following study topics to become re-certified:
- State laws and rules relating to marijuana
- Qualifying conditions and their common symptoms
- Short- and long-term positive and negative effects of cannabinoids
- Products that may benefit qualifying patients, based on the patient’s condition, any potential contraindications and the risks and benefits of various routes of administration
- Risks and warning signs of overuse, abuse and addiction
- Safe handling of marijuana products
- Ethics, customer privacy and rights
This course serves as a comprehensive refresher course covering all of the topic in the original certification course with up-to-date information on rules and regulations.